30.6.09

you're never happy with what you've got

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
photo; wildfox .

the last day of june has already crept up on me, and i don't have much to show for summer so far . sure, i've graduated high school, attended a few parties, finally finished my 'spring' cleaning, laid out on my deck for hours on end, wandered the dimly-lit streets with the distinct hunger for a summertime adventure ... but still it seems like the real stuff, all the true 'summer' stuff hasn't caught up with me yet .
it should happen anytime now .

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating!! Where are you going/what are you doing in the Fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you enjoy all those little things

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unfortunate! I'm sure it'll come soon.. had a great waterfight today!

    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont worry it will come soon! i mean its inevitable.
    and ughh sadly the title of this post is so truee=/

    peace and love,
    le reve

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a cool pullover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow I really like the "BOMBnextDoor-esque" vibrancy of this picture, AND the way the RED polished toes instil a subtle twist of Timeless GLAM on it !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  7. love everything!
    xx

    the crumpet girls
    http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like I've waisted this first part of summer a bit

    ReplyDelete
  9. graduating must have been fun. my summer has not been too fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least you know you have lots of things to look forward to; and the best is yet to come!
    Have a wonderful summer <3
    x

    ReplyDelete