tell me a tale something with fire
ten places i need to visit before i die ♥ .
1. melbourne, australia : the melbourne aquarium - a two-million litre tank full of exotic fish - , greek cafes and shops in the little greece neighborhood, plays at the princess theatre and then a walk across the street to parliament gardens . not to mention the shopping bliss at queen victoria market .
2. st tropez, france : witnessing the regatta, scoping out the matisse at the musee de l'annonciade, soaking up the rays off the coast of the pampelonne a la brigitte bardot and dining at midnight at cafes off the shore .
3. edinburgh, scotland : namely being present for their hogmanay celebration, a street party lasting days on end filled with concerts and fireworks, leading up to new year's eve . also, visiting the underground city - the edinburgh vaults - and watching a football match (either the hearts of the hibs) .
4. miami, florida : staying at the city's biggest skyscraper (the four season's hotel & tower) and riding a bicycle in what was ranked america's cleanest city (forbes, 2008) . the nightlife just so happens to sound pretty exceptional aswell .
5. belfast, ireland : the perfect countryside setting to revisit my roots (i'm part irish), but not completely isolated due to its amplifying city life . also, and this is a little fantasy of mine, i'd love to experience something like cameron diaz in the holiday .
6. lyon and paris, france : paris fashion week, tour de france, the french open . as for lyon, it's said to be the culinary capital of france, so where better to dine on french cuisine ? also, l'opera national de lyon, and possibly watching a classic french film in the city from which hail the lumiere brothers, the first filmmakers ever .
7. copenhagen : the happiest city in the world . nuff said .
8. the republic of the maldives : fresh seafood, diving to the depths of a clear blue ocean, visiting the coral reef, the perfect place to play robinson crusoe .
9. ibiza, spain : preferably before i turn 25 . after all, it's the summer party capital of the world . note : staying in formentera - ibiza's low-key neighbour - for the beach and then taking the ferry over to ibiza now & then would be a more relaxing option .
10. vancouver, british columbia : i'd kill to be there next february (the winter olympics, of course), but really, anytime would kick ass . i love my country .
photo; theskullset .