HAPPY BELATED ST PATTY'S TO YOU ALL :)
obviously the best texts from last night pop up online the day after st patrick's day:
- at one point we asked the guy to play "the lion sleeps tonight" with his bagpipes. best version ever.
- there's guys at my school running around throwing potatoes shouting "remember the famine." makes me proud to be irish.
- i had to do the walk of shame dressed as a leprechaun. i have never been more proud of my irish roots.
- so my teacher figured out I made a drinking game out of her lecture. once my drink was gone she let us out. happy st. patricks day class. your welcome
- i passed out and woke up with my pockets full of lucky charms cereal and chocolate coins. another successful st pattys day.