18.3.10

YOU ARE SO MAGNETIC, YOU PICK UP ALL THE PINS


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(candy coloured stripes are my new favourite for spring)

HAPPY BELATED ST PATTY'S TO YOU ALL :)
obviously the best texts from last night pop up online the day after st patrick's day:

- at one point we asked the guy to play "the lion sleeps tonight" with his bagpipes. best version ever.

- there's guys at my school running around throwing potatoes shouting "remember the famine." makes me proud to be irish.

- i had to do the walk of shame dressed as a leprechaun. i have never been more proud of my irish roots.

- so my teacher figured out I made a drinking game out of her lecture. once my drink was gone she let us out. happy st. patricks day class. your welcome

- i passed out and woke up with my pockets full of lucky charms cereal and chocolate coins. another successful st pattys day.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, these texts are hilarious! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the candy coloured :)

    ReplyDelete